Change of Major

Students using Federal Student Aid may only change their majors at the start of a new semester, not during the Semester. If you have any questions about Financial Aid, please check with your Financial Aid Officer at

If you have never attended Barton Community College or are seeking information about a major or program, please complete our Inquiry Form. If you have never attended Barton and are ready to apply, please complete our Application for Admission and an Advisor will be assigned to you.

To complete this form, we will need your Student ID. If you do not know your student ID, you can look it up here: Look up Student ID

Student ID*:

Phone Number*:

E-Mail Address*:


Are you interested in receiving career exploration information? Yes No

Please tell us a little about your educational goals at Barton Community College.  If you have additional questions regarding changing your major, please include them here.

If you are planning to transfer to a College or University after Barton, please select the school you are considering.  For information on Kansas Schools, please check the Transfer and Articulation Individual Course Information. Also please check the list of schools for which we have College to University Transfer Agreements:

Military Service Affiliation

What is your Primary Campus :

To learn more about the degree's offered, please visit the link:
Programs of Study

Majors and Programs

Please select your Major from either the “All Majors and Programs” list or the “Online Majors and Programs” list if you will be taking all classes online

All Majors and Programs:
Online Majors and Programs:

To help keep spammers from using our forms you will have to type Barton below before submitting





Barton Home Bartonline paws